POSITION: Full or Part-time Audiologist
LOCATION: Norwich (for more about working in Norwich)
Situated in Norwich, our highly regarded and Professional Independent Practice, specialising in optometry and audiology is seeking a full or part-time audiologist.
An award-winning practice who truly value their staff, we offer a competitive salary with a range of benefits including holiday entitlement + bank holidays packages and perks.
The role will be to undertake hearing tests, hearing aid fitting and repairs, tinnitus and ear wax removal.
- Essential – Be HCPC registered
- Preferred – Qualifications in FdSc Hearing Aid Audiology or BSc Audiology or BSc (Hons) Healthcare Science (Audiology)
- Preferred – Qualification in ear wax removal otherwise training will be given
- Experience and confidence with hearing aid fitting, real ear measures and hearing assessments
- Good customer service and the ability to work with a team including helping customers on the practice front of house
- Good administration skills and technical knowledge of software
DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Hours: Mon – Friday 08:35 – 17:30 Some Saturdays 08:35 – 16:30
- Full or Part-time Position
- Five-day rota over a six-day week
- Competitive salary package and perks
- On-going industry training and qualifications
If you are interested in the role, please contact Kate Fenn via an email with your CV to: [email protected]