We are delighted that we are seeing patients for routine eye examinations, contact lens check up’s, hearing tests and ear wax removal, and all our other services in the practice.
Our top priority is the safety of our clients and our team, so you will see that we have made changes to take the very best care of you.
- We have a protective screen at the reception desk, meaning you can interact freely with our team without any worries.
- We sanitise our surfaces between every client – this includes desktops, hand-mirrors, card terminal and spectacle frames.
- All team members have received a coronavirus vaccination
- All team members are tested for Covid-19 twice every week
Please call before you visit
If you need to come in to see us, please phone ahead or use our online booking platform to make an appointment for your visit. If you arrive without prior booking, we may not be able to see you.
Arriving at our Practice
Rest assured we remain open during our normal opening hours, but for the time being we need to control the number of people in the practice at any given time. Please wait at the door and one of our team will welcome you into the practice.
We will ask you to:
- Wear a mask for the duration of your visit
If you don’t have one of your own, we will be happy to provide one.
- Use the hand sanitiser as you enter our practice
- Attend on your own if at all possible
This helps us keep the number of people in the building to an absolute minimum.
- Maintain a safe distance from everyone wherever possible
We will limit the number of people in the practice to ensure that you are never crowded. Whenever possible please remember to maintain a 2-metre distance from everyone as you move from one space to another.
- Pay with a card
While we still accept cash and cheque payments, paying by card is the safest way for us to conduct transactions.
- Come to us before you do any shopping
Minimising bags and other items within the practice helps us keep the practice clean and safe for everyone.
When choosing frames
We continue to offer our frame styling service: think of it as personal shopping for eyewear! We will curate a collection specifically for you and bring it to where you are seated, discussing the styles you like or dislike and focusing on your perfect frames. Each frame will be sanitised after it has been tried on before going back on display.
As you may imagine, we are currently operating at a reduced capacity but we are working to find ways to get everybody seen to in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the practice soon!