Colemans In The Community
Without our communities, we wouldn’t be here. Our team is very keen to do everything they can to get involved with and support local initiatives and the causes close to our customers’ hearts. Read all about what we’ve been up to lately here …
CHARITY OF THE YEAR 2019 – KEEPING ABREAST
Our Charity of the year for 2019 is Keeping Abreast. Breast Cancer reconstruction support.
In simple terms Keeping Abreast offer women who are considering or going through reconstruction & their families:
- A National network of volunteers willing to offer support & advice.
- The chance to see results of reconstructive surgery.
- An informal and relaxed atmosphere to talk about all aspects of breast reconstruction.
- The opportunity to meet other women who have faced or are facing similar issues.
- Information, support and practical help.
- Answers to your questions based on real experiences from people who have recently dealt with similar issues.
- Informative talks from professionals associated with breast reconstruction as well as related procedures and general wellbeing.
Please take a look at their website for more information on how you can help.
Awesome People we also love to support
Proud supporters of break
For our Charity of the Year 2018, we chose Break. Having worked with and supported Break for many years, we were delighted to name them as our charity of the year again for 2018. For more details on Break and the amazing work they do around our country, please click the link below: http://www.break-charity.org/ We are very proud to be sponsoring our very own GoGo county Hare this year for Break, Haremit Crab, who is positioned outside of St Georges theatre in Great Yarmouth and also Super Hare who is currently in our Norwich store as part of the leveret trail. More details on the GoGo Hare and Leveret trail can be found here: https://www.gogohares.co.uk/ We also have the return to the waterways of our team of ducks, Fork and Handle, in the Grand Norwich Duck race this August! More details on the duck race can be found here: http://www.break-charity.org/support-us/events/grand-norwich-duck-race/