OUR LATEST VACANCIES
Want to work with a well-established independent brand and a friendly local team with a great reputation in the community? Of course you do!
Keep an eye on our latest vacancies here …
POSITION: Optometrist on full or part-time basis
Situated in Norwich, our highly regarded and Professional Independent Practice is seeking an Optometrist on full or part-time basis. This Practice has great Links with the CCG’s, Universities and Hospitals and is a fantastic environment for an Optometrist wanting to be part of an established Independent set-up.
A practice who truly value their staff, we offer 30 days holiday + Bank holidays package. Perfect for the Optometrist seeking an excellent work life balance. We also offer the opportunity for further training with one employee recently finishing a PHD funded by ourselves.
30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
- A truly clinical environment with a relaxed family feel
- Fully Paperless system
- Excellent support with pre-screening carried out by fully qualified Dispensing Opticians and working alongside fellow Optometrists
- Regular training and CET Points
- Opportunity to obtain qualifications in Glaucoma, Cataract and MECS and training days at local hospitals.
details and requirements
- Hours: Mon – Friday 09:00-17:30pm Sat 09:00-4:30pm
- Full or Part Time Position
- 5 Test Rooms
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
salary and benefits
- Up to £60,000 +Professional Fees
- 30 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS