We are pleased to announce that we moved to the ‘Green’ phase on Tuesday 10 May 2022. From then the COVID-19 Amber phase guidance will no longer apply in all UK nations.
At Coleman Hearing and Vision:
- All staff will be wearing masks
- It is recommended that all people/ patients visiting health care settings should continue to be recommended to use a face covering.
- Regular asymptomatic lateral flow device testing will continue for staff.
- At Coleman’s standards of infection prevention and control procedures, including good hand hygiene, decontaminating equipment after use or contact with a patient will continue as will keeping up to date with the recommended immunisations.
- It is requested that all patients postpone their eye care unless it is urgent or an emergency if they have covid symptoms.